Friday, May 15, 2009

One new thing you'll notice about my blog is an ad/link to my Passion Parties website - I know I'm obnoxious to some people, but ya'll, this is my job now, and networking and pimping myself out is all a part of it.

I went to Chicks with Sticks the other night for the first time in about a billion years, and it was so fun - I've got to start doing that more often.

And as an update for Suna, I just ordered prescription glasses online at Goggles4U.com. It was $56.98 for a pair of regular glasses and a pair of prescription sunglasses. Free shipping, a 5% discount from GlassyEyes, and that included Anti Reflective, Scratch Resistance, and UV Filter coatings for free. I'll let you all know how I like them once I get them.

I'm hoping to update the homebrew site in a few - I have to edit the photos from the tastings first.

1 comments:

Suna said...

Cool--let me know how the glasses come out. How do they fit them?

Pages