Monday, May 04, 2009

News

Not a whole lot of news on dad-in-law - his condition remains mostly the same, he's in ICU here in Austin, and probably will be for quite some time.

I did do some vodka and hard cider sampling for the homebrew site, and I'll get pictures and a review (a 5 person collaboration on the vodka!) up later on, probably after dinner.

I had to go in to work today and work a full day to ensure I got my week of paid vacation. And then I turned in my badge and left. Fuck those guys.

This post is written more like brainstorming than an actual post. I love it and hate it at the same time.

I have been enjoying my free time in the last week off, and have been trying to brainstorm to get more parties booked for Passion Parties. It's hard to do anything when I haven't gotten my business cards in, or my starter kit, or anything, really. If anyone knows any local business owners that might want to host an "after hours ladies night" where I do a demonstration and they maybe get some extra business, let me know. Or if anyone knows someone who might be interested in hosting a party, let me know that, too!

I also plan to get more knitting time in. I've already made one and a half dishcloths. But the full dishcloth looks retarded because I lost my pattern somewhere in my car, so I was winging it at the hospital. Bad. Idea.

1 comments:

Suna said...

yarn shop? I will see if Pilar wants to host a party.

Pages