Friday, April 24, 2009

Time for new hair dye? Yes, I think so.

My hair has been blue for literally 6 months. It's faded quite a bit, but still looks blue. I think, however, that it is time for it to be orange.

So it's been a few days, and I'm still happy with how this blog and my homebrew blog look, so that's awesome.

I hate my job. Fiercly. I want to get into social media marketing/social media optimization for a company, preferably a local one. To make myself better qualified for those types of jobs, I'm planning on going back to school for pr/marketing and some sort of computer science (I need to learn to do some coding - I'm outdated). However, I can't go to school and work full time - I can barely work full time and have a social life. So I've been thinking about how I can earn money while having a flexible schedule, and I didn't have to think long.

Back in October, I mentioned wanting to do Passion Parties. This is still something I want to do, and think that if I put forth enough effort, I could totally use that to work my way through school (especially if you consider my classmates potential hostess). So, we're saving up for a trial run, to see how much I make per party in general, and if it's feasable for me to quit my job and do that while I go to school.

Amount I need to save for trial run: $750 (iPhone and a new cell for Jared included in that - I'd like to have a 512 area code for this business).
Amount saved thus far towards goal: $131.

0 comments:

Pages