Sunday, February 08, 2009

25 Random Things about me

This came from Facebook, I'm just crossposting here so my page looks like I update it more. Complete it if you like, or not.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. It's hard for me to read Tara's answers and have them not influence mine.
2. I really, really hate talking about myself, so Tara should feel loved that I am even filling this out (hooray for boring mornings)
3. I need to change my facebook profile picture, but no one ever takes pictures of me, so that's one of the most current.
4. I should start working out.
5. For the first time since I started having bills, they are finally caught up, and staying that way, plus money is going into a savings account.
6. We're moving in July.
7. We will be moving into a house.
8. We really want to buy said house, but don't think we'll be approved for a loan, so we'll likely be leasing.
9. I don't want to move, because I hate moving. But I hate this apartment even more.
10. I'm STARVING, but I'm going to eat with my buddy Tim tonight, so I don't want to eat a huge meal or anything.
11. I think I'm going to take the car to a drive through real quick, before Jared takes it to work.
12. But I'm really looking forward to a Cuban Sandwich and Ace Pear Ciders later in the evening.
13. Tonight is the first night of pub trivia at Opal Divine's, and Tim and I are the only ones we know for sure will be there. I hope it's not crowded, so it looks like we suck less.
14. Yeah, I'm going to go get food real quick. BRB.
15. I ate too much, and am now worried that I won't be able to finish my sandwich tonight.
16. I want Jared to get s different schedule
17. I also want Jared's car to be fixed. I'm sick of relying on friends for rides if I want to do something on the weekend.
18. I miss having a job I love.
19. I can't wait to drink alcohol that I made myseld
20. I wish I had more money and free time.
21. I still need to buy my birthday yarn. I'm going to Tyler next weekend, anyone know any good local yarn shops there?
22. I need to update my blogs more often, but I feel like my life is too boring.
23. I'm thinking about blogging about the alcohol I make, but I'm not sure if I should do that on the current blog, or start a new booze-specific blog.
24. My dog probably saved me from being institutionalized.
25. I miss the evenings I spent with Jared before WoW, but the evenings after WoW are also fun.

0 comments:

Pages