Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer cold :(

Yeah, I have an icky summer cold, I think. Just been feeling pretty lousy lately.

I have added to my sidebar a "Currently reading" widget from Goodreads. I think it's pretty nifty.

We're still trying to get by on this last week of no money. We'll both be getting paychecks (that don't have to go directly towards rent, but will be used almost exclusively for bills and food) a week from today.

Pretty much all that's left to eat is 5 or 6 uncooked chicken tenders (not sure what we're going to do with those just yet - preferably something that will stay leftovers for a longer period of time than the tenders themselves would) and a lasagna (an entire one, it's in the oven as I type this - yes, I am cooking dinner at 6am, I'll eat some for "lunch", and then it will be used for our lunches tomorrow). Hopefully, that will hold out until next Saturday.

By the way, anyone in Austin want to go to Wheatsville Co-op and the farmer's market on Burnet Sunday morning? I'm hoping to snag some fresh produce at a good price (cause HEB is too damn expensive).

1 comments:

Suna said...

Good to see all these posts. Between hearing from both you and Jody, I feel friend-filled.

We're going out of town this weekend, though I keep wanting to go to Wheatsville some day.

Send in a job report! Today is my last day of not working!

Pages