Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hi

So, my camera is still busted. I want a new one very badly. If anyone has recently upgraded theirs, and would like to sell me a functioning second-hand camera for cheap, let me know.

I started a new job Monday, which has left me with a very odd schedule, one that follows as below, for the most part:

8:15am - Leave for work
9:00am - work begins
4:00pm - work is over
4:45pm - sleep
11:30pm - wake up (the time on this one varies)

I don't like this schedule, but if I did it the other way (wake up at 7am for work), I would not see Jared except on his days off. As it is, I don't get to do anything with my guild.

I've been doing more knitting lately, and TONS more cooking. I've been making Bento lunches (not limited to Japanese food) for Jared and myself. The downside is that my recipe collection is quite small. So I have a favor to ask of those reading this: send your favorite recipe to chemicalpink(at)gmail(dot)com. The only things I ask that these recipes avoid are: seafood, mushrooms, and big chunks of egg (for example, egg in potato salad or fried rice is okay, an omelet is not). It would be preferable if these recipes are relatively quick and easy.

Oh, and I've been rocking out on Ravelry, finally. You can find me here.

And yes, I will try to post more often.

1 comments:

Suna said...

I guess if I am ever to see you again it will be at lunch on a work day. LMK how the new job goes.

Pages