Friday, May 23, 2008

been gone awhile

Seems like life got too busy for me to blog much...



The wedding (and the Vegas for New Year's honeymoon) went well, though the wedding day was a bit stressful for me. you can see pictures of it, if you're interested, here.

I'm without a job again. I couldn't reach the pace they wanted me to maintain (X many customers per hour), so I'm not there anymore. If anyone knows of any job opportunities in Austin, I'd be welcome to hear them. I don't have much experience other than retail, which doesn't pay enough, but I learn fast (no call centers, I get panic attacks with phone conversations like that). I'm open to ideas.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures...finally ;) I hardly recognized you with your hair dark and long. You looked beautiful!

Good luck on the job search.

Cheri

Heatherly said...

congratulations! wow! what beautiful dark hair! perfect contrast for the dress!

Pages