Friday, May 18, 2007

Shut down all the trash compactors on the detentions levels!

This was going to be a longer, bigger post, but I have an evil cold that makes me want to sleep constantly. Unfortunatly for me, I have to work all weekend. So you get a lame-ass pictorial update. And my pictures will probably throw off the frames or look too big, but I am too lazy to worry about fixing it.

I got my package from my secret pal (finally! totally not her fault, I blame the postal service):

roving from Spritely Goods in "Fairy Duster". yummy! I need to get a wheel, lol:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Point Pleasant:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Some yummy smelling sinnamon candles:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yarntini sock yarn in I forget which colorway, but it's lovely:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kushiel's Dart:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then some tasty goodies, as well:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Pages