Thursday, May 10, 2007

Holy shit, check out this years line up for ACL Fest: ACL Fest Line up

I am nothing less than excited. On the list of "Bands to see or I will surely die" are:

  • BOB DYLAN - I would pay the ticket price just to see him. He's a poet, and an inspiration to so many musicians, and I want to be able to see him before he passes. I've seen his son live, though

  • Spoon - from Austin, they're starting to make it big

  • Blue October - also from Austin. I ADORE this band, and have been trying to see them for a couple of years

  • Indigo Girls

  • The Decemberists

  • Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

  • Ben Kweller

  • Ziggy Marley

  • Béla Fleck and the Flecktones

  • Reverend Horton Heat

  • Blonde Redhead

2 comments:

Suna said...

Heh, I saw Bob during the Christian Years. That was awful, and this is coming from a lifelong fan (remember, that's a lot of years for me!).

I would also really love to see the Indigo Girls. Maybe THIS year I will have money.

Carla said...

oh.my.gawd. What you listed was impressive - especially Bob Dylan (I've seen him so many times I've lost count, mostly on tour with the Dead), but I went to the site and saw DAMIEN RICE. Please, do.not.miss.him.. hes AMAZING.

Pages