Sunday, May 06, 2007

Damn, is all.

You guys are awesome. Seriously.

Most of my stuff lives in a storage shed now. I live on an air mattress at Jenn and Sean's. A little more of my stuff (and my dog) is still at Bryce's. I still don't know what I'm going to do with her. I want to keep her, but I'll need to get another job like NOW (I have an interview Monday at TicketCity.com - wish me luck) in order to keep her. Basically, a decision one way or the other needs to be made by the end of the week. I can't ask Bryce to keep her much longer, and while I have had an offer for a friend of Jenn's to watch her, I don't know that I trust this friend with my dog. Plus, he has another dog that I haven't met, that happens to be a pit bull. While I know some pits are sweethearts, I also know that some do not like other dogs.

In knitting news - there has been none. At all.

In boy news - there is one. One that is not the ex. I can't say a whole lot about him at this moment in time. But he is the most awesome boy I've ever met. I've been seeing him for 3 or 4 weeks now (yes, my relationships usually overlap), I guess, and I think he's fabulous. He's a lot like me, and there's all this obscure shit that I know of, that I've never met anyone else that knows of it, (movies, music, etc) and he knows it. We want to write movies together, and I told him I love him last night.

The good outweighs the bad.

1 comments:

Suna said...

I was wondering...maybe I could post to the UU church list asking if anyone could dog-sit for you? She's such an easy dog...and such a good friend to you.

Pages