Friday, April 27, 2007

Could you stab that knife a little deeper, sir?

Bryce did some stalker bullshit, and had installed a "pack logger" on the network, and read my AIM conversations.

I have a week to get my stuff, myself, and my dog out of the apartment. I think I'm going to have to end up getting rid of my dog. If anyone in the Austin area wants a super sweet Border Collie mix, let me know.

I'm going to be packing all day tomorrow, and then getting a storage shed and renting a truck at some point this weekend. Meanwhile, I'll likely be sleeping on the floor at Jenn and Sean's.

It makes me sick to think of my privacy being invaded like that. I would never, EVER do that to him.

Sorry if I don't respond to comments or emails for a while. Know that I read them, and appreciate them, I just have a lot going on right now, and I'm in no state to email back.

Robin, if you could let my SP know what's going on, and that I haven't forgotten or given up on her, I would appreciate it greatly.

Please send good thoughts my way, guys. The is easily the most difficult thing I have ever been through, and I'm feeling very alone right now.

5 comments:

Shelly Hattan said...

It sounds like you have some good friends who are able to help out. Good for you. I know this is difficult, but you will get though it.

I have a phone call into some old friends who live in Austin regarding your dog. She's a vet in the Round Rock area and may know of a good home. I'll try to keep you posted.

Robin said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will definitely let your pal know.

Suna said...

Having just had the "fun" of someone stalking my private stuff, I am full of empathy. I guess "love" makes people feel they have the right to invade privacy. Ick. If I didn't have that roommate person coming back, I'd have space for you, sigh. And sigh that I am WAY full up on dogs.

Lee said...

Ditto on the place to stay. I recently thought I would have to rely on friends for a couple of months in different but similar circumstances. And x2b stalked not only my stuff, but Suna's, too. Five dogs would be a trip, though.

Shelly Hattan said...

There are two no kill shelters in Austin:

Town Lake Animal Center
Blue Dog Rescue

I know it's not a home, but at least you know your cutie will have a home.

Pages