Monday, April 02, 2007

Coming up next...

  • I will tell y'all about (and share pictures of) the package the wonderful Kimberly sent me (Thanks!!)

  • I will tell y'all about my trip to the courthouse tomorrow, to contest a ticket I received last June.

  • I would say I would tell y'all about my job search, but it's not going very well. Anyone know any job openings in Austin?

  • I will try to remember to post pictures of my sock and a half. This is the closest to a matching pair I have ever knit. (Note: I collect sock yarn, and have many unmatching socks. I'm trying to break out of second sock syndrome)

2 comments:

Shelly Hattan said...

Good way to cure yourself from SSS is to knit them together on the same set of circ's. I know you know that, but I couldn't resist. ;)

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Glad you like the package! :) I have to agree with Shelly. I suffer from SSS too, so I make myself knit both socks at the same time. :P
Bunny hugs,
=:8

Pages