Tuesday, March 27, 2007

When there's nothing else to do: blog.

There's a whole lot of nothing in the job market. I can't do call center stuff, email support is not widespread, retail doesn't pay enough, and I have no experience doing anything else.

Shit, I don't know what to write about.

Stefanie Japel just contacted me via Google Talk and asked if I would be able to do some test knitting for her, and of course I said yes.

I haven't been doing a lot of knitting, at least not that I've taken pictures of. I plan to sit around all day tomorrow and knit, after making a quick trip to PetCO. I have about 8000 movies to watch that are way overdue at Blockbuster, plus some anime I borrowed from Bryce's friend.

Right now I'm watching Girl, Interrupted because it's on WE. I seriously haven't seen this movie since I was 18. It's almost over (in like 2 minutes), and then I'll watch tonight's American Idol and knit on a pair of Dashing for Robert, who has always teased me about my knitting, but when he saw this pattern decided that some knitting could indeed be "badass".

I keep telling people this.

It's getting too warm to knit on the cooler weather stuff, so I think when I finish up Dashing, I'll be working on socks, kitty hats, Jayne Cobb hats, Icarus (no, Icky isn't finished yet. Soon.), and whatever Stefanie sends my way. I also plan on starting cooler weather knits for next fall in September.

0 comments:

Pages