Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Break. Bored.

I'm on my last break at work, and I have nothing else to do AT ALL, so I thought I would update.

Seriously, I can't believe that I forgot my knitting AND my tarot deck AND the book I'm reading.

And there's only so many times one can check email, Digg, Bloglines, and CuteOverload.

I found out that I have too many absences/tardies to be eligible for a permanent position at work. Oh well, maybe next time. I still have 6 months on my contract, and there's been two "badging opportunities" since September.

Going to be in Tulsa this weekend, and I found out that a guy from my team will be there with his wife this weekend, too, so maybe I can take them for a drink or dinner or something.

Got both of my SP matches, and I seem to be matched pretty well this time around. Though the gal I'm spoiling is a crocheter, not a knitter. So, all you crocheters that read this, I welcome gift ideas. I don't know squat about crochet.

2 comments:

Suna said...

Sorry about the job thing. Grr. Have a fun weekend, though. Also, like the festive new photo. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I crochet a bit. For the most part it's the same idea, god tarns and so forth. Try some funcky blocking pins, mine glow in the dark, ask me why. Ilike Crochet! magazine as it's not all that old fashioned. I own not your mama's crochet and thats a nice book.

Pages