Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sountrack of My Life

Yeah, I have a problem writing a post.

Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.

My Movie:

1. Opening credits: Charity, Chastity, Purdence, and Hope - Husker Du
2. Waking up: Rock Show - Peaches
3. First day of school: I'm Sensitivve - Jewel
4. Fight song: Feeding Frenzy - Midnight Oil
5. Breaking up: Nothing in This World Can Stop Me Worrin' Bout This Girl - Rushmore
6. Happiness: Oh Canada - Five Iron Frenzy
7. Life’s okay: Call You - Reel Big Fish
8. Mental breakdown: Why Do You Love Me - Garbage
9. Driving: Last One Out of Liberty City - Less Than Jake
10. Flashback: Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel
11. Getting back together: In Between Days - The Cure
12. Wedding song: Lovertits - Peaches
13. Birth of first child: The Morning Sad - Veruca Salt
14. Final battle scene: I Summon You - Spoon
15. Death scene: Duvet - Boa (This is the opening theme for Serial Experiments Lain, and one of my favorite songs. I once fell in love with a boy the second I heard this song on a mix CD in his car. True Story)
16. Funeral song: In Love - William Shatner and Ben Folds
17. End credits: Wild - Poe

0 comments:

Pages