Monday, February 26, 2007

A peek into my day

3:08:44 PM Me: so, i think we should go back to the all crystal cat litter. there is a small mountain of litter outside the door of her box
3:08:49 PM Me: also, how is your day?
3:09:09 PM Bryce: What the hell are you talking about?
3:09:17 PM Me: cat litter
3:09:26 PM Me: sorry, Laurie was talking about cat litter on her blog
3:11:01 PM Me: also, i am a little crazy.
...

3:17:52 PM Bryce: I still don't understand what you are talking about in your first message.
3:20:26 PM Me: Bast's cat litter, we're now getting the litter mixed with crystals, i think we should go back to the all crystals kind
3:20:59 PM Me: because the normal part of the mixed litter is piling up outside the door of her box

Apparently, I had a typo in the original message that he did not understand, and caused the situation to be frustrating for him and hilarious for me. I did not even know about the typo, and it resulted in a 20 minute conversation about learning to read my typos and using something other than "What the hell are you talking about?" as a request for clarification.

0 comments:

Pages