Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm a naughty blogger.

Yes, I am a shitty blogger.

In knitting news:

  • I'm doing some test knits for SWTC. They're lovely and fun, I'm just a slow knitter.

  • My secret Pal is lovely. I've gotten LOADS of wonderful Swiss chocolate, some wonderful sock yarn, a deck of Tarot cards that is marvelous (seriously, love it. It's become my everyday deck), some delicious soap from Lush (how did you know I've wanted to get my hands on some Lush products?), some lotion, and some thing or things that I have forgotten, but I do have pictures of (I think). I've lost the cord for my camera.



This is super cool. (My mind just drew a blank.) I've been trying to work on the screenplay some. Kat's moving back to Tulsa. I've been seeing a therapist. I don't know if I'm happy. I want to go do something tonight, but Bryce's response was "Hell, no. It's cold."

1 comments:

Suna said...

Yes, post more. Or email. Or call. We all want details.

Note: you'll probably never be "happy" but you can learn stuff, make progress, and grow wiser. I have sorts given up on "happy," because I always have some damned concern or another that I am processing away on. I realize I LIKE it that way. I mean, hell, if I can't be happy now, when WOULD I be???

Your smartypants therapy graduate friend,

suna

PS: the word verification is "snokff" and I think that would be a great word. Maybe I will suggest it to Jody for her new WOW name.

Pages