Monday, December 18, 2006

OMG

My trip back home was fun and relatively uneventful. I hurt my knee while I was there, and I have an appointment at the doctor this afternoon to see what's up with it. I also got my package from my most awesome SP. Since I'll have access to a photo-editing program today, I'll likely make a picture heavy post later today or tomorrow. For now, some memes:

The first sentence of each first post of the month for 2006:

January
I apologize for not being able to update frequently.

February
happy birthday to me...

March
(after a last week/this week list) STILL NO CRYING!!

April
Dial up is such a pain.

May
sp8 questionaire

June
(title)I would like to say...(/title) That my blog looks bad in IE.

July
So, I really want to sit down and write a nice long post about my holiday, my most recent sp8 package, and many other things.

August
On Saturday, I trekked WAY down south to Congress Avenue Baptist Church.

September
As we are having some technical difficulties at la maison de ChemicalPink et de Kelmar, I cannot choose a contest winner until they are resolved.

October
SP9 Questions

November
So.

December
My trip back home was fun and relatively uneventful.

And a holiday thingy from my SP hostess (I'm not very good at remembering these things):

1) the oddest gift you have ever received (not asked for)
That would likely be the year that my mom bought me panties and a bra. I was 15.

2) the oddest gift you ever asked for
I don't know, either some sort of food or a plane ticket home from St Louis last winter.

3) the oddest gift you ever gave
SO, when I was a tiny thing (okay, I was 12 or so), I took a Dr. Pepper can and a straight pin, and punched a dotted line around the edge to the logo. I think I did this with a Pepsi can, too. I know I gave one to my sister's at the time boyfriend (now ex-husband). Not sure what because of the other one, maybe I gave it to my mom?

4) the worse gift you ever got
Oh, pretty much everything from my family this year. hideous fun fur gloves and matching knee socks (cause Texas gets cold enough for those sorts of things;, a chocolate orange from someone other than Terry's; a photo album full of pictures from trips I did not go one; scented soap, etc in a scent I don't like and in packaging that markets itself to 10-year old girls. I think that's about it for this year...

1 comments:

Polly said...

Pretty much everything from your family this year. Im so sorry but HAHAHAHAH that is really very funny. But really sor- hahahah I cant help it. that sounds like my every year.

Pages