Monday, December 25, 2006

Have a satisfactory non-denominational capitalist wintertime gift-giving season...

...cause that's what my wrapping paper says to do.

It has been a decent one so far for me. Spent rather peacefully and alone, as both Bryce and Kat were working all day. I watched movies and TV and knitted and napped and read. Bryce didn't feel like doing much of anything when he got home, so Kat and I went to see Deja Vu at The Alamo, which was pretty good. We made short work of a pitcher of Sangria, and then came home, opened a bottle of wine, and popped in Elf. I plan on sleeping later than usual tomorrow, and then heading to Bryce's mom's house for gift opening and food. And then Bryce works an overnight shift, so I will spend Christmas night alone, and then have to wake up early and put in overtime at work.

What else have I been up to? I got a package from my Secret Pal which contained a good amount of YUMMY chocolate, and some very pretty sock yarn (I think that's all. I'll have to check). Thanks SP! I'll post pictures when I can find the cord for my camera.

I'm also doing some test knitting for South West Trading Company's Vickie Howell collection. I have LOVE and CRAFT, and they are both lovely. I can't say much else about all that. I'm also working on stuff that I was paid to knit for a girl at work and that I have honestly ignored for too long.

Time for me to fall into a lovely wine-induced sleep. Night, y'all.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Merry Christmas! I am not politically correct. So, whatever you celebrate...have agreat one. LOL! Hugs!

Suna said...

Next year I'll invite you over to our feast, whatever it ends up being,and whoever ends up being there.

Hope you had a cool Yule anyway.

Pages