Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dear Internet,

Dearest Internet,

Please stop being boring. I find that I need your distractions more and more these days, and yet you have been failing to deliver. Didn't we have an arrangement? That whenever I was bored, or down, or just needed an escape that you would be there?

You've been letting me down, and I'm thinking of breaking up with you. I know, I know. Maybe I've been "too busy" or "too involved in work" to pay attention to you, and for that, I am sorry. Believe me, I'm open to other options. What is it that you want from me? A new hair color? Wait a week. More posts? Then lead me to more people I can trust with my feelings. More drama? Trust me, it's in the works.

Can I rely on you to get me through those long lunch hours when I have nothing to eat? Can I trust you to have my friends online when I want to talk to them? I'll give you one month, dear sweet love of my life that you are, Internet, and then we'll reevaluate our relationship.

All My Love,
Tina aka ChemicalPink aka Snookums

1 comments:

Suna said...

please, any more drama and my ulcer would perforate. but I know what you mean, my fascination with the Internet has paled, too.

Pages