Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UGH

So, I don't really feel like making a ver coherent post right now. I was REALLY sick yesterday, and I'm still somewhat sick today, but I had to go back to work today, or I won't be able to pay the bills.

As I'm not feeling well, I wasn't able to go to Chicks With Sticks tonight. I was really looking forward to it, but I plan on spending some good time there on Saturday, and I managed to swap days with someone this week. And Saturday is Pat's brithday, and I do in fact have a couple of gifts in the works for her, so I'll HAVE to show. Not to mention that it seems like Saturdays are the only days I can corner Jody and Cheri in Bluebonnet, and I haven't seen either of them in a while, so I'm excited.

I'm onto the last chart on Icarus. I HOPE to have Icky done and blocked by next Wednesday, so the grand debut can be at Chicks With Sticks next week.

Also still working on baby sweaters and bibs and washcloths.

2 comments:

cpenrose said...

YAY! I will see you on Saturday. It should be fun - lots of people planning on being there.

Suna said...

Hey, I'm sorry I had to be gone on Saturday, but you can read on my blog that I did have a good time. Don't forget I will be here on the holidays and maybe we can have some fun. I know how hard it is to spend your first one away from the family.

And thanks for your contacts comments--I am surprised at how easily K has taken to his (they are soft).

Pages