Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thoughts, because I am too airheaded to take pictures of knitting content

So, I got tickets to see Ben Folds again (I've seen him twice -in Tulsa and in Norman, and missed him three times -in St Louis, Tulsa, and Austin) because I have a slightly disturbing adoration of him. I have been a huge fan of his since EARLY 1997, when Naked Baby Photos (God, what kind of searches will I get from that?) came out and I heard "Underground" for the first time.

I was in the car, listening to "Landed" (link is to the lyrics, go read 'em if you haven't, I'll wait.), and was contemplating two of the past relationships I was in, about how I just felt like I was suffocating in them, and that my creativity and ambitions were stifled, and that I was just carrying dead weight around. I was thinking about it, and, as unhappy as I can be sometimes, I do not feel that with Bryce at all. That makes me REALLY happy.

Anyway, I'm bad, and forget to take pictures of knitting, and just wanted to share some thoughts I was having. I'm going to The Texas Renaissance Festival tomorrow, and will try to remeber to take pictures of knitting along with the pictures of the Ren Fest.

1 comments:

dragon knitter said...

thank you for your kind words over at my sp8 pal's blog! your stuff was great, and if i get time (as well as you, lol) i'll pop over there again for sp9

Pages