Wednesday, October 18, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

"If the entire internet jumped off a cliff, would you?"
"It depends. What's at the bottom? If it's just water, then probably. Sharp pointy rocks are another story."

1. FIRST NAME? Tina

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday. Stupid computer.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? nope

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? probably not. I whine a lot and can be quite mean

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? :ahem:

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeppers

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? perhaps. If I didn't have to pay for it

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My gosh, almost anything. I love cereal. Probably Apple Jacks and cinnamon apple cheerios - they're just about the same ceral.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? no (physically, mentally, and emotionally)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? So Ben & Jerry's had this one at one point, that was apple-y and had ginger and perhaps cinnamon and I think caramel. Right now, I can't find anything about it. So, I would have to go with chocolate anything, bonus points if it has brownies

14. SHOE SIZE? 8.5 US

5. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? asshole-ish-ness

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't talk about that on this blog, y'all. so we'll say my cat, in Oklahoma

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? w. t. f. If I get an email with this in it, I'm going to be pissed

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? denim, black, no shoes

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? a cookie. sort of.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Prince.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink

23. FAVORITE SMELL? right now, spicy scents

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The ever-so-lovely Kat

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hair. Everyone I've dated has something different about their hair. (Okay, it's usually the color -red- but Bryce's is long, and that's different, too)

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I like reading her blog...

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet Tea, Sangria, Wine, Hard Ciders

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Bowling. Baseball

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? well, shit, y'all, I don't know

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish. I can't find any that don't bother me

32. FAVORITE FOOD? anything with a good cheese sauce. also potatoes and corn. and gravy

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? SCARY FOR SURE

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall. Failing that - summer. I have an allergic reaction to cold weather. The picture of the REALLY white legs in this article - yeah, that's me

36. HUGS OR KISSES? aw, all cuddling is good

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? tiramisu. so much that an ex nicknamed me "tina-misu". it was cute, and not sappy and damn it I was in high school, I swear

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? w. t. f.: The Sequel

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? w. t. f.: The Final Chapter

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Mirror, Mirror and Jesusland

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? RedVsBlue

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Half of The Road Warrior. That'd be Mad Max, y'all. I also watched Animal Cops Houston

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? puppies. the cat's voice

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have to pick one?

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tulsa, OK

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? January One

1 comments:

Suna said...

I will put this on my blog, since I love to answer questions. Saves me whining about stuff.

Pages