Thursday, September 28, 2006

so, uh, yeah

I have some personal stuff going on in my life that is just tearing up up emotionally. I keep going over and over the same things, and questioning my choices. I know they were they right ones, but I'm still having issues, and it's affecting my ability to deal with EVERY DAMN THING.

So, yeah. Y'all should come out to the FIRST North Austin Knitting and Crochet Meetup, cause I'm organizing it, and it will be awesome.

And I'm sorry for not posting as often on this blog, it's just personal issues and some of the people involved might read this. I know they used to, anyway. I go a little more into detail on another blog, which is not public (if you read it, you have an idea of what is going on, and I might be convinced to talk about it more in person).

Just know that I'm here, and I'm dealing with some shit, and I'm doing what I can.

2 comments:

Heatherly said...

sorry things are crappy. but i found something to maybe cheer you up do you know about it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZjMWLqJvM
ok not that link, but it is a great knitting video... this one: http://stalkerangie.blogspot.com/2006/09/hear-ye-hear-ye.html

Suna said...

Sorry I could not make it to the meeting. Fell asleep. I am thinking of you on the other issues. Issues, we all have issues.

Pages