Thursday, September 07, 2006

dude

While this job FREAKING ROCKS, it is leaving me too energy depleted to blog. I go to work earlier than should be allowed (I have to leave at 6:30 or so - means I'm up at 5:30 or earlier), and - not being used to this schedule - I'm still going to bed at 11pm or later. This means that, when I get home around 5:30pm, I'm UTTERLY EXHAUSTED. Too tired to blog, too tired to cook, almost too tired to knit. There has been progress on Icarus and Nancy's sweater (which I can't post pictures of), and I've cast on for a baby kimono from MDK for my brother's future rugrat.

Hopefully less tired and more blogging this weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that your link to your shop (http://chemicalpink.etsy.com) isn't working properly.

Pages