Monday, August 21, 2006

:yawn:

Dying (dyeing?) went well, I only ended up with one skien I didn't like - a poopy salmon color which has been sitting in Scarlett RIT for the last half hour, so it's hopefully deceased. However, in a effort to avoid posting pictures (blogger is being a butt and I have cramps and don't feel like fighting it), I will post "sets of three things about me" from Sue Ann's blog:


THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

1. Tina
2. Christina
3. ChemicalPink (can be shortened to Chem or Pink - sometimes Chemical, but rarely)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:

1. spin with stars
2. divineisha (deceased)
3. I don't remember any of the others - but there were others

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. I dye my hair to match my mood (when work will allow it)
2. I am creative
3. I will learn ANY hobby to keep myself from being bored

THREE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. I get bored easily (this is NOT ADD, people, it's just a short attention span. I'm fucking sick of people thinking I have ADD - I don't)
2. I love fruit - but can't choose good fruit in the store
3. I can't keep my fingernails clean - seriously, they're dirty two minutes after I clean them - I don't know how! I hate dirt and never do anything dirty

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

1. spiders
2. being alone
3. being helpless

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

1. yarn
2. a book
3. right now, this "diary" for a clinical study I am doing

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

1. Crash shirt
2. underwear
3. Ninja Turtles Band-Aid on my big toe (yes, that's ALL I'm wearing right now. I have horrible cramps. shut up.)

THREE FAVORITE DESSERTS:

1. chocolate (in any form)
2. cheesecake (again, any form - a pumpkin spice cheesecake is my favorite)
3. any custard-like dessert (flan, creme brulee, tiramisu, etc)

THREE THINGS YOU WONT EAT:

1. fish
2. egg (any way)
3. cooked spinach

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (at the moment):

1. Ben Folds
2. They Might Be Giants
3. Ben Kweller

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:

1. intarsia/fair isle (yeah, I HATE colorwork, but there's a lovely fair isle top in the most recent Vogue Knitting I'm DYING to try)
2. Learn tarot (thanks to Sue Ann and Jody - you guys are MAJOR enablers!)
3. Learn pottery and/or ceramics

THREE THINGS YOU’D WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:

1. Laughter
2. respect
3. commitment

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:

1. I had a pony when I was a child
2. I have never watched a sporting event the whole way through
3. I have 8 piercings.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:

1. red hair
2. pale skin
3. roughly the same size as myself

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:

1. Keep my personal space tidy (I'm so stealing this from Sue Ann, but she's seen my apartment - she'll understand)
2. keep a "healthy" diet
3. speak a foriegn language

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:

1. knitting
2. soapmaking
3. reading

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:

1. plan a vacation
2. watch a good movie without having to get up and do 50 things
3. rinse the dye out of my yarn (has to cool first - I must wait)


THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:

1. email tech support for iTunes
2. anything in the film industry
3. stay-at-home mom (HAHA I need kids and to be married first, and I don't want kids anytime soon...)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:

1. Portland
2. Seattle
3. Cairo

THREE KID’S NAMES:

1. Reiley (girl)
2. Korbin
3. can't think of another

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:

1. Rosario Dawson
2. Alan Tudyk
3. Brad Pitt

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A GUY:

1. I drop trou as soon as I get home and generaly leave said trou lying on the floor
2. I am unorganized
3. I like action movies. Or "Bad-assery" in Tina-speak

THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:

1. Hair is pretty
2. shiny is pretty
3. I want a significant piece of jewelry like nobody's business.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

1. Visit Egypt
2. Have a rugrat
3. write/direct/produce/edit two films - an indie comedy based on an ancient greek play (actually working on the script for that one) and a MAJOR action movie that makes you tihnk (ie The Matrix, V for Vendetta, Fight Club)

Oh, and don't forget about my contest!

2 comments:

Suna said...

hey, I almost wrote the same three things you did about the opposite sex.

and you are not the only person to steal the "tidy personal space" item (Sandy, linked from my blog did, too). It must be going around.

tamaralin@austin.rr.com said...

Hi Tina. I hope you feel better soon. My personal space is always trashed too. I stack things. Oh, and Fight Club is the best film ever.

Pages