Tuesday, August 08, 2006

DUDE, there is SO much knitting content.

First off, let me apologize for neglecting blogging. I haven't been feeling too well lately, just kind of sick and crabby. However, LOADS of knitting has been done.

Icarus has gotten bigger, I've cast on for a sock, I've made another Jayne Cobb Hat to sell at my shop, and I've cast on for a log cabin that will use the Elann Sample Skeins subscription that my Secret Pal got me (at least at first. when it gets bigger, I don't know what I'll do with it).

I also bought some beautiful handpainted laceweight (in "Bluebells") from The Fiber Denn, and its some of the prettiest yarn I've ever seen. I also ordered some sock yarn from her for my Secret Pal, which is lovely. I ADORE her colors. Seriously. PLEASE, nobody get "Pink Tulle" or I will die y'all. SO FREAKING PRETTY.

I got the newest Vogue Knitting in the mail, also, but haven't have much of a chance to look over it.

If you hadn't guessed, blogger is being all weird and not letting me post pictures (again! I wish Bryce would finish my new blog...) so you'll have to make due with links until possibly tomorrow. We'll see how blogger is feeling then.

2 comments:

Heatherly said...

i love the green you used for your stitch markers. keep icarus out of the sun! lol, you probably get that one alot!

Dragonsinger said...

Hi Tina! Thanks for the Info on driving to Austin :) One day I hope we meet, until then I love your blog :) Mary aka Dragonsinger

Pages