Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Update-a-saurus Rex

More stitchmarkers up on Etsy!



i'll be putting some soap up later - I'm waiting on it to set right now. It is NOT the best soap I have made, but far from the worst. It was my first try at making several bars of different scents and colors at once, and it didn't work as well as I had hoped. If they end up THAT bad (which I know one will), I'll just melt them down one by one and try again.

Not much progress has been made on Icarus, mostly because the stitchmarkers and soap have been taking up my time. I have tomorrow off work, so maybe I'll get something done.

I'll be able to go to Chick With Sticks at Bluebonnet Yarn tomorrow, for the first time since June, and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. There would be jumping up and down if my toe didn't hurt.

2 comments:

Rilana said...

Hi Tina, it's me Lani. I did not know your email...and I apologize for that. I figured I would leave a comment, at least. I finally added your blog to my bloglines. I am slow sometimes.

I got your package in the mail today. YAY! I love, love, love all of the fabric you sent my way. Thank you so very much. Oh, and I had been admiring the green stitch markers on your blog just yesterday. Thank you for those too. I love the green beads.

Ok, and my being a coffee addict...I can smell it a mile away. I opened the package and I smelled coffee. I told my oldest daughter that coffee sounded great and she should make me a cup. I then opened the box totally and saw COFFEE. Yummmm...that smell triggered my want of coffee and I am anxious to try it. Thanks for all the lovely gifties. I love them.

Ok, I have babbled on and on. I just wanted to say thank you and let you know that I added you to my bloglines so that I can keep up with all your blogness. LOL! Take care and have a great day. I am sure it's hot in TX too, so keep cool as well.

ajisai said...

OMG that's freaky. I was just thinking about soap today when my sister and I went to the store. They had all these really ghetto kits of how to make your own...and I always wanted to (either soap or candles) but just never had the chance.

Huzzah to fancy soaps XD

Pages