Friday, July 21, 2006

Nothin' new...

Not much new to report. Icarus is inching along, I've sold some things on my Etsy shop, and I've been working. I've been working WAY more than I want to be.

I'm also debating whether or not I should sign up to be a hostess for SP9. It's early, I know; they haven't even asked for help yet. I'd like to, but if there are alot of hateful/hurtful feelings going around again, well, then I'd rather not. I haven't been on the recieving end of any of the drama shit, but I've witnessed.

I'm just trying to make up my mind before the time is upon us.

2 comments:

Suna said...

Just wanted to say good luck with the Icarus shawl. If I would stop reading blogs, I would get to chart #2 sooner! I am only a couple of rows away. I am really sick of chart #1. Mine is sage green, ugh. But I bought a ton of Zephyr in that color for a project that got canceled. I may end up with a LOT of sage green shawls.

Hope you are well. The stitch markers were cute! I will try to visit your store at some point, now that I have a job and income.

Heatherly said...

so far my group is lovely! ;-)

Pages