Monday, June 26, 2006

update

So, the dealer's website is lame and took down the picture of my car, but here is another:


I LOVE this car. Everything about her is wonderful. She doesn't have a name yet, though.

In other news, I am very lazy and have pictures that need to go from my camera to my computer, but haven't moved them yet. I made a Jayne Cobb hat, followed the exact directions, got gauge, even did a swatch, and it still turned out FAR too large. If anyone knows of a gorilla that needs a Jayne Cobb hat, let me know - I can hook that up.

In other, other news: Bryce and I are currently working an a new, non-blogger.com blog for me. I'll have my own domain, and I won't have to put up with weird coding on blogger's part. So look for that *hopefully* in the next month or two.

Work has really been keeping me busy, and when I'm not working, I'm tired from working. I promise I will have an update with pictures on Wednesday (Thursday at the latest).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your SP8:

The car looks WONDERFUL! You must be very excited.

Do you know who the FSM is? (Flying Spaghetti Monster) I just want to make sure you wouldn't get offended - I think you'd be okay with it.

Pages