Thursday, June 08, 2006

A-Kon

I'm leaving in the morning for A-kon, so I won't be back until late Sunday. That information is mostly for my SP, so that she knows why when I con't email her back directly.

For now, though, I'm going to leave you with some pictures of FOs I hope to be selling at A-Kon.




A scarf that is really much prettier in person.


A pretty little cabled bag.


Some kitty toys


And a family of kitty hats. I've been calling them The Bradys - what do y'all think?

Also, the cute link of the day: Catster.com. I've been referring to this as "MySpace for cats". The link is a direct link to Bryce's cat, so if you have a kitty - put her on Catster and add Bast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, crud! I just sent you a package and you should have received it on Thursday.

:(

I love your hats. You did a great job. Hope they sell well at A-kon!

Aji said...

too bad i dont have any kitties :(
hope you have an awesome time at A-Kon

Anonymous said...

Yay! I bought one of your kitty hats(A white one with pink ears and the little pom poms) Anyway, I can't wait to get it. Splee! ^-^

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to a neat pattern:

http://www.johnnysstew.com/pattern/brainslug.html

I thought it'd be right up your alley.

Pages