Saturday, May 27, 2006

So

So, I'm getting acclimated to the immediate surrounding area. I visited the LYS Thursday, and GUESS WHAT?

I walked there.

That's right, I am a 7 minute walk away from the yarn store. It'd be even faster if I were brave enough to cut through the trees and stuff. Maybe next week. I'm getting a bike soon. I'll be getting the Electra Hawaii Custom 3-speed in Ghosted Red, and I am so excited about it. Then I'll only be about a two minute ride from the yarn store.

But I had loads of fun, and got to meet many of the great women at Bluebonnet.

I've also been spending lots of time on the boards at SuicideGirls, and really, not knitting much of anything interesting at all. I've mostly just been working on the damn kitty hats for A-Kon

How've y'all been?

1 comments:

Heatherly said...

that sounds like a dangerous proximity! lol!

Pages