Saturday, January 21, 2006

yay

I start training for the Shift Leader position Monday, and I'll be back at my old store, 31st and Harvard, for two weeks. I decided that when I move, I will try to transfer, but take a two week (or so) break. It'll be nice to have that. When I visit over Spring Break (hopefully for a whole week, we'll see how work is), we'll be looking at apartments and I'll be checking out Blockbusters and talking to Store Managers.

Also:

Directions: Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrasing it is.

How many songs: 6810

Sort by song title...
First song: #34 - Dave Matthews Band

Last song: La Grange - ZZ Top

Sort by time... Windows Media Player doesn't let you do this
Shortest Song:
Longest Song:

Sort by album...
First Song: The Mess Inside - Mountain Goats
Last Song: Shake Your Lovemaker - Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Top 5 Most Played Songs...
1. Again, WMP doesn't let you do this, but my guess would be that they're all Ben Folds songs
2.
3.
4.
5.

First 5 songs that come up on Shuffle...
1. Your Woman - White Town
2. Rock in This Pocket (Song of David) - Suzanne Vega
3. Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
4. Someone Keeps Moving My Chair - They Might be Giants
5. Was it You? - Spoon

Search...

1. "Sex"--How many songs come up: 12

2. "Death"--How many songs come up: 59 (yay for having Death Cab for Cutie)

3. "Love"--How many songs come up: 204

4. "You"--How many songs come up: 576

5. "love" and "you" --How many songs come up: 48

0 comments:

Pages