Sunday, January 15, 2006

huzzah

I am officially going to be promoted. The new SM has someone in training right now, and when he gets done, she's sending me for training. He and I will basically be doing the same job, so he needs to finish training first so the SM has someone to work in GameRush while I'm at the training store.

I'm moving to Austin in May instead of June or July, it looks like. Four more months and my crazy kitty and I will be there with him and his crazy kitty. Oh, the hilarity that will ensue.

Classes are pretty sweet so far. My Photoshop class is going to be EASY since I already know how to do most everything she's going to be covering, and my film class...well, we go to class once a week and watch movies. There are papers and stuff due, but that matters a little less, hehe.

0 comments:

Pages