Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bored

I'm sitting in my photoshop class, which is BORING cause I'm way ahead of the rest of the class, and I know how to do the simple things she's teaching. So I changed my blog. It's not perfect, but I like it. If anyone knows how to improve on the code I would apppreciate the help. Coding escapes me these days, I just can't think of how to do it. When I had a blog on melodramatic, I used to get paid to redesign the melos for other people, and I changed mine every week or two, but now I just don't know how to code.

By the way, Secret Pal, don't worry about commenting or emailing me too much, I love talking with people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was from me, your secret pal. Like you coudln't guess, but I just noticed I totally left you in the dark there. See ya!

Anonymous said...

Well good! Because I am going to the post office today and I will certainly be keeping tabs on you to make sure a certain something arrives! I am at work and I am so glad it's friday, I'm totally busting out of here early! Have a great weekend!

Pages