Monday, August 22, 2005

New Beginnings

Not much to say, except that I have been BUSY. My first class is in about an hour and 20 minutes, which is exciting for me. I've met some really great people that live in the residence halls here on campus, and it is NOT unusual for us to stay awake until indecent hours of the night (er...morning) talking about anything and everything.

In other exciting news, I get to see Bruce Campbell this Thursday at The Tivoli. I am so excited! He's going to be there promoting The Man With the Screaming Brain. I am seriously excited to an unhealthy degree.

Also, my newfound friends and I have started posting these bad boys around the residence halls:


That's right, we NEVER see any neighbors. Or at least, we see a very small amount of neighbors. So we decided to start a revolution.

Today is also my first day of work, as well. That's right, I'm back at Blockbuster. I'm excited. I'm excited about everything these days. This beats my attitude a year or so ago, when I didn't want to do anything and was ready to sign up for the military. I can't believe so much has happened in a year. It really just blows my mind.

0 comments:

Pages