Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Daddy

I've been sick all day. I missed my first two classes, and was actually going to try to make it to my German class this evening. I was about to leave for class, and I got a call from my mom. She told me that my dad's in the hospital.

Apparently he was at work and started having chest pains, and his arm got numb, he tried to call my grandpa to ask him about the pains or to drive him to the hospital, I'm not sure which. He couldn't get ahold of my grandpa, so he called my grandma at work. She came and got him and drove him over to the hospital. They ran a bunch of tests on him and so far none of them have shown anything, but thay're keeping him overnight to run a treadmill stress test on him in the morning.

My mom is going to call me before my class tomorrow to let me know how that turned out. I hope my daddy is okay.

0 comments:

Pages