Monday, August 08, 2005

Austin by way of Tulsa

So, I leave St. Louis tomorrow morning for Tulsa! Yay! I'm so excited to be going home. I miss my mom, and my kitty, and good food, and String, and the oriental market (I know, we have them here, just none quite so good, and Kat and Carter, and everything else about Tulsa. Plus my Grandma is in the hospital (she had surgery on a hernia, eww) and I want to visit her. I just wish I had more money to spend on yarn and new swag for my dorm. I'm going to be lucky if I get to buy anything at all.

BUT THEN, Friday around noon or one I'll be heading out of Tulsa for Austin to see my sweetie, who I also miss very much, and i have a feeling that yarn will be purchased for me if I can find a good LYS. I've never been to Austin, so I'm not sure how that will work out.

IN KNITTING NEWS, I finished the scarf from Stefanie's Pennywise Projects, along with a plain garter stitch scarf in a wonderful fuzzy purple mohair. I have packed my camera, and the projects (for they are gifts to much loved Tulsans) but I will have pictures when I come back, I promise.

0 comments:

Pages