Wednesday, July 27, 2005

freaking update

Wow, so a lot has gone on, but not much of that was knitting related. I moved 400 miles away from home, which means I'm in St. Louis for school now. Which is exciting.



I was going to post pictures of thing's I've finished/am working on, but I just remembered that I loaned my camera to a guy down the hall. Lelah is the most recent project I've started, but mostly my time has been consumed by watching the SciFi channel trying to find a job.



Speaking of jobs, I have an interview at the wonderful Blockbuster Video Saturday at 2pm. For those of you that may not know, I spent two years working for them, and was basically told I had to quit. I worked with my boyfriend, he was getting promoted, and there wasn't a store that I could transfer to. I ejoyed the work, sure, I may have bitched about it more than I should have, but I didn't want to leave. And now that I have a chance to work there again, I'm not sure that I want to. I think I'd rather get my transfer to the new Home Depot. They pay better and have better benefits than Blockbuster does.

0 comments:

Pages