Sunday, July 31, 2005

actually knitting

So I decided to help Stefanie out by joing TestLab and testing her new patterns before she posts them. So I recently got a pattern for this. I haven't started it yet, I'm waiting for some clarifications for the instructions, but I'm excited.

I had to change Lelah around a bit, so I'm knitting that is two pieces instead of in the round.

Also, if you happen to be in the St. Louis area, make sure to go by Knitorious! It's super cool, and the women who work there are super nice. Bonus: There is a cute dog in the store that licked my feet.

And I would feel bad talking them up if I didn't talk Steph up. So if you're in the Tulsa area, head over to Sting!, the happiest place on Earth. Steph is awesome and I miss String more than anything else back home, with the exception of Cleo.

0 comments:

Pages